mLearn 2008 set to tag delegates
- mobile learning, mobile knowledge, mobile societies: covering discourse, identity, knowledge and learning with pervasive, ubiquitous, mobile technologies;
- social, individual and cultural aspects of mobile learning
- devices, systems, technology and standards: convergence, diversity, frontiers, trends
- mobile learning landscape: work-based, informal, subject-specific, context-aware, social
- mobile learning for all: inclusion, assistivity, scalability, embedding, participation, evaluation, evidence, assessment
As part of mLearn's registration pack, delegates will be given an ‘active’ ID badge and asked to choose one or both of the broadcast technologies available in order to allow automatic detection of the delegates throughout the conference. A benefit of this will be to record the sessions that they have attended and to automatically generate a blog as well as transmit relevant information to delegate devices. The blog can then be accessed post conference to review the individual experiences of the delegate. This technology will be carried over to the evening sessions, with the full cooperation of all venues involved. Sounds like fun.